Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
Under moderate supervision, provide general administrative support for assigned staff. Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
- Maintain tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Work with Building Technician staff and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items. May open work orders. Coordinate and monitor status of work assigned to vendors.
- Prepare internal lease administration documents such as lease abstracts as directed. Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, lease changes, reporting etc.
- Code invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forward original invoices to accounting for payment. Prepare A/R status worksheets and reconcile A/R.
- May initiate rent collections correspondence and phone contact with tenant where permitted by state regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You’ll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: